Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Merry Xmas Eve!
  • What am I doing?
  • Myungsoo, THIS BIAS LIST WRECKER!
  • I think money can make one HAPPY
  • Charming Smile (:
  • Me & My weird dreams
  • Run Run Run ~
  • RAINBOW
  • Happy Pepero day!
  • Busyyyy~


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • Just 2 months more..
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 @ 12:09 AM | comment (0)



    Just 2 months more, HANG IN THERE!!
    Everyone is feeling the same!
    Or probably less than a month,
    then i can kiss my FYP GOODBYE!
    Time really flies ~
    I still remember the 1st day we went for balloting of project topic,
    really plain suay-ness, got the last 3 project (?)

    Then meeting the ASSHOLE supervisor,
    totally lost and have no idea how to start our experiment.
    Followed by lack of chemical & equipment,
    broke our dessicator, UV lamp spoilt, can't find slot to book SEM.
    I have no idea how we manage to go through all that.
    & after december, can say BYEBYE to FYP experiment already ^-^
    but the sian thing is that,
    we haven start our report!!!! AHHHHH DDDDDDDD:
    OTOOOOOKAEEEE!?
    EVERYBODY STARTED ALR AND THEY'RE ALMOST DONEEEE. _l_