Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Charming Smile (:
  • Me & My weird dreams
  • Run Run Run ~
  • RAINBOW
  • Happy Pepero day!
  • Busyyyy~
  • Long time no see hahaha!
  • My baby, please be careful! :(
  • Sleepover.
  • Craziness


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • I think money can make one HAPPY
    Sunday, December 11, 2011 @ 10:11 PM | comment (0)


    Mom say she's giving me $5 per day. WTF!
    From originally 7 bucks per day to THIS.
    What am I? DOG? Are u feeding DOG!?
    It's not that you don't have money,
    but u spent that money on your fucking 4Digits.
    Which you rarely strike!

    Others says that "Money isn't everything."
    "Money can't make you happy!"
    BUT YES, i think it can make me happy.
    to buy the things i like, why won't I be happy?
    I'm not asking to be filthy rich, but just enough.
    NOT TOO RIDICULOUS.

    You know how i feel like when i asked money from you everyday?
    I feel like DOG.
    Sometimes you even forgot abt giving me allowance,
    and then u let it pass.
    that's why i say, AT LEAST GIVE ME WEEKLY ALLOWANCE! _l_
    Dear parent, get out of your cave.
    and see how much the things outside cost.
    then you will understand what i'm tryin to say.