Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Just 2 months more..
  • Merry Xmas Eve!
  • What am I doing?
  • Myungsoo, THIS BIAS LIST WRECKER!
  • I think money can make one HAPPY
  • Charming Smile (:
  • Me & My weird dreams
  • Run Run Run ~
  • RAINBOW
  • Happy Pepero day!


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • Happy New Year~ Welcome 2012 with a smile (:
    Sunday, January 1, 2012 @ 2:29 PM | comment (0)





    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! (:
    How did you spend ur new year?
    I didn't countdown at all,
    i was only watching channel u at my friend's hse.
    Bcos Singapore's countdown performance is a FAIL. xD
    that we literally felt like sleeping while watching.
    I mean like, it's really boring.
    & I couldn't stream gayo daejun :(
    I'm going to write abt 2011 regrets and 2012 new yr resolution.
    HAHAHAHA. I have nvr done it before :P


    2011 REGRETS/NON-REGRETS:

    1. Not exactly in 2011, but it was during my year 2 in poly. I had my worst GPA then, idk how i get such low GPA, i think i could do even better after learning the stuff in year 3. Probably it's because i took 6 modules then.. and i wasn't listening in class. HAHAHA. :x

    2. My grouping in FYP. (Very obvious that i'm not very happy about it) Grouping with my one and only friend in Year 3 since my other friends graduated 1 sem earlier. She was the only one i can group with. Initially i tot it's quite alright, but i didn't know she was THAT irresponsible. She's always late when we are meeting to do experiment, and when she came, i'm already half done. Sometimes, she just disappears and didn't turn up the WHOLE DAY. So practically the experiment and report i'm like doing alot of things. (It kind of stress me up that i dun even feel like talking when we are doing the experiment)The guy in my group is okay, i mean at least he is on time though he didn't do much lah.

    3. My temper toward the end of 2011 was kind of BAD. Idk if it's moodswing or STRESS~! (RUNNING MAN :P) I tweeted lesser and lesser... and I kind of stopped talking to HER and so called ignore HER. I think she made me pekchek with all the FYP things. Seriously, sometimes when she talks, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WHAT U WANNA SAY. REALLY. and sometimes when you speak, i have the urge to slap/punch you right in the face and tell you to SHUT UPPPP XD

    4. THIS IS NOT A REGRET. I BECAME AN OFFICIAL INSPIRIT. HAHAHHAHA! Regret for not noticing them during debut, i even say they are not handsome. I WAS WRONG! *BOWS* I hope during 2012, they'll be more recognized (but their popularity is rising!!) and of course not to work so hard T.T Hopefully they don't "CHANGE" and be active in KOREA, NOT JAPAN. I love you all so damn muchhhhh. :P

    5. THIS IS NOT A REGRET. Friends that have always been by my side and didn't change at all, i'm grateful for that. You know who you are.. ^^ And I feel that this year, i've been closer to SPOILT RADIO GANG (: I guess we interact better in smaller groups ;D

    6. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD! :D I've never say such mushy words infront of them before, so i'll write it here. I'm really thankful for what they had given me though sometimes i still act like a brat. HAHAHA. Bcos they are getting old, i always have the feeling that they will be leaving me :( And i'm sorry for not giving anything in return, i will treat both of you well after i work okay? ^^ I WANT AN OVERSEA TRIP WITH MY FAMILYYYY. The only regret is that i quarreled with my brother, and we are in a cold war for more than 6 months. But the feeling right now is not cold war anymore, it's more like.. awkwardness (?) and dunno what to say to each other. AND TO ELDER BROTHER, GO FIND JOB LAH, DON'T MAKE US WORRY FOR U CAN!? WAKEUP, WAKEUP! LOL.

    2012 RESOLUTION:

    1.FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO STAY THE SAME. Stay Happy, Healthy and always in touch! (: Of course to welcome new friends in 2012, hope I don't meet those ... ones.

    2. Be less dependent on people. I have to admit i'm very dependent on people around me. I always have this feeling that they are my UNNIE, even though some are younger than me.

    3. Final Year Project SUCCESSFULLY END AND GRADUATION. I hope I can get A for FYP though.. cos i think that's the only thing that i'm working so hard on in my 3 years in Poly. And I don't want to waste those time i spent in the lab doing multiple runs..

    4. Get a Job and Work my ass off to earn Money Money ^^ Plan what i want to study in the future. Hopefully I get enlightened, and know what my dream career is.. HAHAHA.

    5. I WANT TO GO CONCERT. INFINITE OR SUPER JUNIOR. LIKE A NOOB, NEVER GO CONCERT BEFORE. :(

    6. Travel Overseas, with friend or family. This noob never take plane before, so yeahhhhh... -__-''

    7. Find the remedy to achieve glowy and radiant skin. HAHAHAH WTH (?).. Seriously? xD

    That's all i can think of right now.
    So, let's hope the world doesn't end on 2012.
    There's still so many things to achieve and experience!
    And i dun wanna die when i just graduated..
    2012, Please treat me well! ^^