Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Me & My weird dreams
  • Run Run Run ~
  • RAINBOW
  • Happy Pepero day!
  • Busyyyy~
  • Long time no see hahaha!
  • My baby, please be careful! :(
  • Sleepover.
  • Craziness
  • Anime


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • Charming Smile (:
    Sunday, December 11, 2011 @ 12:54 PM | comment (0)

    HIHIHIHI(:
    Just finished my Final MST! HOOOORAY~!
    I'm going to graduate in 2 months(?) time.
    Can't wait to finish up FYP!!
    Need to go back sch everyday to finish the experiment :/
    Seriously, i have no plan after graduation.
    Maybe just gonna find a job and earn $$.
    I want to further my studies,
    but... no money. shall work 1st.
    But what if after i work, i dun wanna study anymore!? ;A;
    I really don't knowwwwwwwwwww...

    Anyway, i saw my handsome neighbour ytd. ^0^
    *HAPPY EYES*
    He's damn tall and he's wearing 'business' shirt *drools*
    plus those kind of shoes that makes that *clock clock* sound!
    KYAAAAAAAAAAA! /dies/

    P/S: I start to blog again during holidays. HAHAHHA!