Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Run Run Run ~
  • RAINBOW
  • Happy Pepero day!
  • Busyyyy~
  • Long time no see hahaha!
  • My baby, please be careful! :(
  • Sleepover.
  • Craziness
  • Anime
  • Happy Birthday Cheryl ;D


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • Me & My weird dreams
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 @ 12:56 PM | comment (0)


    Okay, i'm having exam later @ 3.30pm
    here i am now, blogging away LOL.
    everything else seems so much more interesting while u're studying.

    Anyway, 2 days ago, i had a dream!
    a dream about Kyuhyun! that's like the 1st time HAHAHA!
    that dream was kind of like a fanmeet,
    then SJ was in 1 line, and the fans were in the other line.
    so we can shake their hands (u know before the soccer match..)
    so we were walking... then kyu was beside me!!
    but i think the person infront me walk v fast,
    den i almost miss him! HAHHAHA.
    luckily leeteuk ask for a U-turn, then kyuhyun shook my hand!!!
    (HE SHOOK MY HAND ashagsgas!!!)

    when he was about to let go,
    i shook his hand again HAHHAHA!
    then i told him, i like you the most in SJ!!
    and he was like *shocked* and he asked: "really? why?"
    i continue to tell him, "u know during SJM.. BLABLABLA" (in chinese)
    and then idk why, it's just the 2 of us LOL.
    we walk and talk then he held my wrist u know!
    *dies* & i became nervous & i sweat, i ask him dun hold my hand.
    but he says it's okay. LOL WTFFFFF.
    & idk how it ended, i think we walked towards the airport, (HAHAHA elope alr!)
    and i woke up. DAMN IT FELT SO REAL. hehehe!

    Another dream was abt BUNNIES. LOL.
    I got a bunny dunno from where.
    It's the bunny similar to xiaxue's but smaller. (i think bcos i saw her bunny then i dreamt)
    i was cuddling it then i keep telling my family,
    u know its very warm!!
    then i woke up, LOL i was v warm!
    blanket all ard me HAHAHA!