Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Busyyyy~
  • Long time no see hahaha!
  • My baby, please be careful! :(
  • Sleepover.
  • Craziness
  • Anime
  • Happy Birthday Cheryl ;D
  • sweet (:
  • Urge?
  • Orange Caramel


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • Happy Pepero day!
    Saturday, November 12, 2011 @ 9:50 PM | comment (0)


    Happy belated Pepero Day! (:
    it was supposed to be ytd, 11.11.11
    (& i rmb im camping infront of my phone, cos i wanna tweet on 11:11am)
    (that stupid teacher called me to ans qns at 11:06am? -.-)
    but im too tired to blog ytd hahaha!
    met up with hyuk's 1st love, taemin noona & laopo!
    we all brought a total of 10 pepero !!
    (including my random hello panda, which was round?)
    & we finished it all ytd, MUAHAHAHAH.

    anyway, we were chit-chatting & eating..
    but idk how we ended up taking alot of pics,
    & taking vids. videos of us dancing, singing, doing random stuffs(acting like ghost).
    okay, i nvr dance at all HAHAHA! :3
    but idk why im so hot & sweaty!~
    & i think it's so cuteeeeee!
    definitely a sweet memory when we look back at it. keke ^^

    aft tht they used my phone to guess songs.
    we are always doing that ! :3
    i think that's all, im very good at summarising LOL!
    anyway, by the end we were sweaty&sticky,
    our feet was BLACK, yes BLACK!
    sometimes, i wonder if we were girls? HAHAHAH!