Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Lack of updates :(
  • Rotting~
  • Infinite comeback in May! + Updates
  • Freaking graduated! (self claim)
  • Block B issue + Reality
  • "Productive Day"
  • INFINITE in wife beater
  • FYP is OVERRRR!
  • Conflict
  • BBQ Birthday + second invasion teaser


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • Confession
    Sunday, August 19, 2012 @ 11:42 AM | comment (0)


    HELLO GUYS! long time no blog!
    this week marks my first month of work.
    was pretty stressed out by one guy who was teaching me few days back.
    he machiam want me to understand everything when i didn't have any hands-on.
    he turned around and test me what i learned.
    luckily i was able to get some qns right! hahaha!

    In terms of workload, i've to say i'm VERY relaxed now LOL.
    probably ONLY NOW! :3
    have been rotting on my chair and reading fanfic.
    but there's alot of "EYES" behind me! /sign/
    I want to get more hands-on so i won't forget what i learned!!
    I've to say that working here is alot better than where i used to be in,
    ppl here are nearer to my age, and i have a KHAKI here lol
    so the mindset of quitting isn't coming to my brain yet haha~

    lastly, I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.
    I bought diet pills ytd, i already know about the side effects.
    but i'm willing to take the risk!
    I hope it works and my body is able to handle it.