Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • INFINITE in wife beater
  • FYP is OVERRRR!
  • Conflict
  • BBQ Birthday + second invasion teaser
  • My CNY.
  • Becoming Adult
  • FYP report COMPLETED.
  • BABYMYUNG~
  • Tired.
  • TEEN TOP! (^___^)


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • "Productive Day"
    Wednesday, February 15, 2012 @ 11:46 PM | comment (0)

    I was supposed to be studying today @ jessie's hse.
    cos i'm having 2 exams next week & both dates are very close.
    & there's a huge chunk of notes that needs to be in my brain!
    as u can expect..........................
    it was not productive at all LOL.
    i went there just to copy tutorial answers that i missed x_x
    didn't even read a single line #superfail.

    what i did later on was worst!
    PLAYED MAHJONG T_T
    shit, i become gamble queen already!
    I PROMISE I WILL AT LEAST FINISH 3 CHAPTERS TMR! :(

    second thing..
    I HAVE BEEN SPENDING ALOT ON GMARKET.
    like hundred over dollars. pffft!
    someone stop me. I shouldn't put my money inside bank.
    so that's how my money fly away~
    끝 . 끝 . 끝 stop everything & be focused!