Profile

RUILIN
19 this year
27 Sep 1992
Singpore Poly
DCP Student
I hate Science & Studying!
An Inspirit, An ELF, A Gamer (:







I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN ! <3



Twitter Facebook Tumblr Me2day

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Twitter



Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Rotting~
  • Infinite comeback in May! + Updates
  • Freaking graduated! (self claim)
  • Block B issue + Reality
  • "Productive Day"
  • INFINITE in wife beater
  • FYP is OVERRRR!
  • Conflict
  • BBQ Birthday + second invasion teaser
  • My CNY.


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

    RUILIN - Find me on Bloggers.com
  • Lack of updates :(
    Saturday, April 28, 2012 @ 11:19 PM | comment (0)


    Haven blog for like more than a month already :(
    Been working for a month now (PAY FASTER COME),
    the job is quite okay, just that i can never finish my work!
    Clear 1 pile, come another pile (freaking annoying!)
    It's an admin job, what to expect :/
    doing all the SAI KANG shit ~ i think i'm UNDERPAID LOL!

    To be honest, i think i found a WRONG job.
    First, it's not a full-time job. 6 month contract.
    Not a stable job to support myself to study D:
    Second, they are freaking moving to a ULU PLACE!
    Near the highway, zzz no food at all!
    Most probably gonna quit & find a new job again.
    But very hard to kai kou sia HAHAHA!

    But then find a full-time job mean responsibility T^T
    really must stick my ass there & climb up the ladder!
    give me some miracle okayyy~
    HWAITING! KYUHYUN SARANGHAE, INFINITE SARANGHAE! <3